Private Tuition – What does it cover?
Our first contact will be an initial chat to discuss your needs.
Below we provide you with some guidance but, knowing how much tuition you might require is, we appreciate, the great unknown.
For example, are you looking for a one-off session, or some ongoing sessions, or you may not even know at this stage?
This is the first area that we will discuss with you. That can either be on the phone or face to face, completely free of charge. If you feel that we won’t be able to meet your needs, you are under no obligation to proceed any further.
If you are still interested, where we go from here will depend on your requirements, perhaps as follows:
Here at Learn To Finance we thought it would be useful to put together a handy factsheet for everyone, with regard to the finer details of the AAT Qualifications, the options available to you, and where the qualification could potentially lead.
AAT Foundation Level
AAT Advanced Diploma
AAT Professional Diploma
This course will give you an excellent grounding in the basics of accountancy and provide a great start to the Advanced Diploma
Teaching you more complex accounting techniques whilst giving you the confidence to progress the
Upon completion of your Professional Level Diploma, you can apply for MAAT status leading to a great career in accountancy
This route can apply to an individual or group of you. For groups, you may well have a wider range of needs and requirements and we can go through these when we have our initial discussion. However, you should all be at the same stage of your studies.
Terms & Conditions
The student will:
- Pay for all tuition in advance. Where regular sessions have been booked, this will be in advance of each session.
- Provide at least 48 hours’ notice for cancellation of tuition. A full refund will be provided where this is the case.
- No refunds will be offered where cancellation is less than 48 hours’ notice but we will do our best to re-schedule the session if required.
In return, Learn to Finance Ltd will:
- Confirm all bookings by email to agree any previous discussions.
- Cancel the tuition session if we have not received payment in advance unless cash on the day has been previously agreed.
- Refund a cancelled tuition session where 48 hours’ notice or more has been provided by the student.
- Offer a different tutor if possible, where a tuition session will otherwise have to be cancelled. This will be by mutual agreement. If this isn’t possible, we will
- Refund a tuition session, or offer alternative dates to the student, where Learn to Finance Ltd is obliged to cancel a session. This will be by mutual agreement.
You will get as much out of your studying as you put in – we are passionate about students passing their exams and this is what we are helping you work towards. However, an exam pass cannot be guaranteed and we cannot be held accountable for your exam success or otherwise.
Opening Hours: Mon - Fri : 8.30am - 6.00pm
EMAIL US TODAY
CALL US FOR MORE DETAILS
(01392) 576 312
1 Emperor Way, Exeter Business Park, Exeter, Devon, EX1 3QS