Thank you for your purchase.
We will send a confirmation email with your order shortly!
Here at Learn To Finance we thought it would be useful to put together a handy factsheet for everyone, with regard to the finer details of the AAT Qualifications, the options available to you, and where the qualification could potentially lead.
AAT Foundation Level
AAT Advanced Diploma
AAT Professional Diploma
This course will give you an excellent grounding in the basics of accountancy and provide a great start to the Advanced Diploma
Teaching you more complex accounting techniques whilst giving you the confidence to progress the
Upon completion of your Professional Level Diploma, you can apply for MAAT status leading to a great career in accountancy
Terms & Conditions
The student will:
- Pay for all tuition in advance. Where regular sessions have been booked, this will be in advance of each session.
- Provide at least 48 hours’ notice for cancellation of tuition. A full refund will be provided where this is the case.
- No refunds will be offered where cancellation is less than 48 hours’ notice but we will do our best to re-schedule the session if required.
In return, Learn to Finance Ltd will:
- Confirm all bookings by email to agree any previous discussions.
- Cancel the tuition session if we have not received payment in advance unless cash on the day has been previously agreed.
- Refund a cancelled tuition session where 48 hours’ notice or more has been provided by the student.
- Offer a different tutor if possible, where a tuition session will otherwise have to be cancelled. This will be by mutual agreement. If this isn’t possible, we will
- Refund a tuition session, or offer alternative dates to the student, where Learn to Finance Ltd is obliged to cancel a session. This will be by mutual agreement.
You will get as much out of your studying as you put in – we are passionate about students passing their exams and this is what we are helping you work towards. However, an exam pass cannot be guaranteed and we cannot be held accountable for your exam success or otherwise.
Opening Hours: Mon - Fri : 8.30am - 6.00pm
EMAIL US TODAY
CALL US FOR MORE DETAILS
(01392) 576 312
1 Emperor Way, Exeter Business Park, Exeter, Devon, EX1 3QS